Monday, February 14, 2011

DIE DESIGN

Currently, I'm learning a new tools for my course.. In Production, instead of teaching about mould, I also need to know about Stamping Die. In order to gain the knowledge for this Die, I follow a class of my senior, Mr Muliadi. Thankfully, following his class had given me alot of knowledge about die. From die design, we learn alot about Die.

Today, 8.00 am in the morning, i teach student semester 4 Engineering Science.. So hard to teach them and to make them understand the basic concept of fluid Mechanics. Then, from 10.00a.m to 5 p.m, I joined their class, Die design to improve my knowledge about die design..

I draw die plate, strip layout together with the students, gaining as much input as I can, so that in the future, i'll be able to teach this subject, Insya Allah...



No comments:

Post a Comment